ACCTA 2013 - Second call for abstracts
Please find attached the 2nd call for abstracts for ACCTA - the
international conference on Advances in Cement and Concrete Technology in
Africa - , which will be held January 28-30 2013 in Johannesburg.
The deadline for abstracts is March 30, 2012.
Abstracts on the following themes are welcome:
- State of the art of concrete technology in developing countries
- Case studies and concepts
- Characterisation of cementitious materials
- Mixture composition, additives and chemical admixtures
- Innovative use of concrete and high performance concrete
- Natural materials and innovative technologies for construction
- Design and evaluation of structural and durability behaviour of concrete elements
- Durability and structural evaluation of concrete structures
- Concrete technology for sustainability and energy efficiency
- Rehabilitation and maintenance
- Education, standardisation, future research and visions for developing countries
- Social, economic and environmental aspects of cement and concrete construction
For more information see the attached file FINAL ACCTA 2013 BROCHURE.pdf.
Jutta Hänsch from 2012-03-20