Text book "Properties and Use of Coal Fly Ash - A valuable Industrial By-Product"
This is to inform you, that the text book named "Properties and Use of Coal Fly Ash - A valuable industrial by-product" was written and published on behalf of the UKQAA in December 2001 by Thomas Telford Publishing in England.
The content of the text book is as follows:
1. The production and properties of fly ash
2. Fly ash and the environment
3. Using fly ash in concrete
4. Fly ash as a fill material
5. Use of fly ash for road construction, runways and similar projects
6. The use of fly ash for grouting
7. Manufactured lightweight aggregates from fly ash
8. Fly ash in aerated concrete blocks and furnace bottom ash in lightweight concrete blocks
9. Other potential uses of fly ash
The textbook can be purchased via Thomas Telford's website the address of which is:
Joachim Feuerborn from 2003-02-21